1. Asking Questions. Successful people are also the most curious. They’re more interested in finding answers than they are worried about appearing to not know everything.
2. Analyzing Feelings And Emotions. The strongest people understand that they’re still human and learn to monitor, manage, and understand their inner workings.
3. Standing Up To Their Inner Critics. It’s easy to beat yourself up and hard to practice self-compassion. But the latter will lead you to great things, while the former will stop progress in its place.
4. Saying No. The best of us respect their own boundaries.
5. Leaving The Office. Seriously, do it – even working from home for 20% of the workweek has been shown to increase productivity, not to mention sanity. Inc.com, 3/29/2019